- 1 What fuel does the Kekmet take?
- 2 How do I fuel my Satsuma my summer car?
- 3 What fuel does the boat take in my summer car?
- 4 How do I get the van in my summer car?
- 5 How do you use 2 stroke fuel in a summer car?
- 6 Where does the bus take you in My Summer Car?
- 7 Where do you put a fuel strainer in a summer car?
- 8 What happens if you steal fuel my summer car?
- 9 How do you open the console in summer car?
- 10 How do I get my summer car exhausted?
- 11 How do I enter cheats in my summer car?
What fuel does the Kekmet take?
The tractor uses fuel oil or diesel fuel. The grey fuel filler cap can be found on the right side in between the operator cabin and forklift arm. The fuel tank can hold up to 65 liters of diesel.
How do I fuel my Satsuma my summer car?
The gasoline canister is an item used to refill tanks of vehicles that use gasoline as fuel. To fill the gasoline canister, bring it to the gasoline pump at Teimo’s shop, open the lid by looking at it and pressing F, and point the nozzle at the open lid.
What fuel does the boat take in my summer car?
The boat uses two-stroke fuel that can be bought from the shop and is the cheapest, safest, and probably fastest way to Teimo’s shop.
How do I get the van in my summer car?
Following the 9 May 2019 update, the van can only be acquired by directly contacting Uncle Kesseli at his home, which neighbors the player’s house.
How do you use 2 stroke fuel in a summer car?
The two stroke fuel canister is an item added in the 17 April 2017 update which is used to refuel the boat and the Jonnez ES. The canisters can be bought from Teimo’s shop in Peräjärvi for 99 mk per canister.
Where does the bus take you in My Summer Car?
The Bus in My Summer Car is a 1982-made Kutter 9. It is an NPC-driven vehicle that travels in a clockwise direction around the highway, and finishing its journey in Peräjärvi.
Where do you put a fuel strainer in a summer car?
The fuel strainer It is attached inside the engine bay with 1x8mm bolt. If you have trouble finding the placement, remember that the hose plugs into the side of the fuel pump. Use it as a guide.
What happens if you steal fuel my summer car?
The fuel must then be paid for at the cash register inside the shop; not paying for the fuel will cause Teimo to call the player’s phone, saying that he knows they’ve stolen fuel. The player will be unable to buy anything from the shop until the fuel is paid for.
How do you open the console in summer car?
The console is accessed by opening the options menu with F1 or ESC. Commands can be entered by typing on the keyboard while having the console open and pressing ⏎.
How do I get my summer car exhausted?
Fatigue. The player character can sleep in the bed in his home, on the landfill sofa, the cottage sofa, the back of the Gifu, the rear of the Ruscko or on the rear seats of the Satsuma. One can also brew coffee, or buy some directly from Pub Nappo, which will cause the fatigue bar to stop increasing as fast for a while
How do I enter cheats in my summer car?
Follow these steps to enable My Summer Car cheats and console commands.
- To activate the cheat codes and console commands go to the Options menu.
- Here you will see a console feature.
- Type in each code from the sheet given individually.
- After this press the ‘Enter’ key on the PC.