- 1 How do you use Archoil?
- 2 Can I use Archoil in a gas engine?
- 3 What does Archoil AR9100 do?
- 4 How do you get rid of Stictions?
- 5 What is the purpose of Lucas oil Stabilizer?
- 6 What does Marvel Mystery oil do?
- 7 What is friction modifier additive?
- 8 What does stiction Eliminator do?
- 9 What is stiction in a diesel engine?
- 10 What is the best fuel additive for a 6.0 Powerstroke?
- 11 What is the best oil additive for a 6.0 Powerstroke?
How do you use Archoil?
Add 4.8 oz of AR9100 to the gallon of oil (4 quarts x 1.2 oz per quart = 4.8 oz), and add 1.2 oz of AR9100 to each individual quart of oil. Fill your engine according to the dipstick right out of the bottles, then store the remaining treated (and labeled!) oil for topping off down the road.
Can I use Archoil in a gas engine?
Archoil AR6200 Fuel Treatment is suitable for use in gasoline and diesel.
What does Archoil AR9100 do?
AR9100 forms a solid boundary lubricating film that improves performance and protects engines, gearboxes and hydraulic systems. AR9100 eliminates hard/cold start issues caused by HEUI injector misfires in 6.0L & 7.3L Power Strokes.
How do you get rid of Stictions?
Stiction can be combated using a specially formulated oil additive and it’s onset time reduced by using a quality synthetic engine oil changed at OE recommended intervals.
- EGR removal, cleaning, & o-ring replacement procedures.
- 6.0 Power Stroke fuel filter replacement.
- 7.3L Power Stroke ICP sensor replacement procedures.
What is the purpose of Lucas oil Stabilizer?
The primary benefits of Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer are as follows: For preventative maintenance, it virtually eliminates dry starts and wear. It extends oil life and lowers oil temperature in any engine, gasoline or diesel. It raises oil pressure, reduces smoking, leaking, knocking and blow by in worn engines.
What does Marvel Mystery oil do?
Marvel Mystery Oil helps unleash maximum power and performance while extending engine life. The original oil enhancer AND fuel treatment cleans the engine from the inside out, increases fuel economy, and protects against temperature extremes. Regularly use Marvel in your oil and fuel for a smoother, quieter engine.
What is friction modifier additive?
Friction modifier additives affect the frictional properties between two rubbing surfaces. They prevent scoring, reduce wear and noise, and can help to prevent micropitting in industrial gear lubricants. Friction modifiers are commonly used in gasoline engine oils.
What does stiction Eliminator do?
The Hot Shot’s Secret HSS64Z Stiction Eliminator for Gas and Diesel Engines safely removes and prevents the gummy, sticky residue that builds up inside engines over time. This engine cleaner cleans and lubricates the entire oil side of the engine: HEUI injectors, turbo, rings, oil pump, everything the oil touches.
What is stiction in a diesel engine?
The sticky, gummy residue of burnt oil on moving engine parts causes a dragging friction. We call that stiction. Stiction can occur on your diesel’s injectors, o-rings, springs, piston and the turbocharger. The most obvious symptom of stiction is a diagnosis of a failed injector.
What is the best fuel additive for a 6.0 Powerstroke?
1. Lucas FULL SYNTHETIC oil additive/ stabilizer, Diesel Kleen Fuel system and tank cleaner(white bottle), and diesel kleen cetane booster plus lubrication (grey bottle) and ran as directed.
What is the best oil additive for a 6.0 Powerstroke?
Archoil AR9100 Oil Additive (16oz) for All Vehicles – Powerstroke Cold Starts, Eliminates Injector Problems. This high-quality oil additive is formulated to combat wear and tear in your engine and clean harmful deposits that hinder the optimum performance of your car. It’s best for gasoline and diesel engines.